Friday, November 28, 2008

Seeing Spots!

The nursery is FINALLY painted!! Michael and I have been working on it for a few days now. We started late Wednesday night, worked a bit more late last night, and I finished up the trim work and embellishments today. The polka dots took forever, but I loved it! When I retire one day, I am going to paint for a living. I love the creative elements involved in the whole process. Here's a video shot around the room, and a picture because Michael was being a dork with the camera. Don't ask why I was lying on the floor still holding paint.






So it's not the traditional "Baby Girl Pink" nursery, but I think it is adorable and fitting - Michael and I are not very traditional people...




3 comments:

Katherine said...

I lovvvvve it! I can't wait to see it in person! :) You're so talented! I'll be enlisting your help in about 5 years! ;)

Robyn said...

It looks amazing girl! I don't think I will ever need your help with a nursery, but would you consider barns? :)

Kerri said...

Hmmm...barns...I'm seeing STRIPES!! Do I get to choose the colors?? :)