Saturday, December 6, 2008

Olivia's first pictures!!!

Note the cute double chin!


We fought with her hands the whole time. If she didn't have them blocking her face altogether, she was trying to stick them in her mouth.


VERY large feet. Bless her heart...she didn't stand a chance.



There are SO MANY things to say about these pictures that I don't know where to start. I am already so in love with this little girl it's not even funny! We were so excited to get the 4-D Ultrasound done on Thursday. Michael couldn't be there, but I was fortunate to have my Mom and my Grandmother by my side. There are somethings that are just too special to do alone. We learned that even at even at a chunky 4 pounds, she is right on track. She measured at 32weeks and 1day; according to my due date, I was 32weeks. Only eight more weeks to go!! This time has flown by!!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I love her too! :) Just precious! I'm glad you put the one up of her sucking her thumb. It's one of my faves. :) And of course, I love the chubby cheeks! So precious! I can't wait to meet her!