Monday, March 30, 2009

Two months old!

Okay, seriously...I'll try not to say this at every birthday post, but... I can't believe it's been two months already!! Well, Thursday. But Thursday's a whole other post...

The main thing to report is the smiles...She smiles all the time! When she's not crying, she really is a happy baby! She is doing all the cool things that a two month old should be doing, and according to babycenter.com she is actually ahead of her average baby peers. I took some pictures today to commemorate the two months because I know how hectic Thursday will be. Here are a few.

This was my dress and bonnet as a baby. She wasn't a big fan.
She was cool with just the bonnet.
Mother/daughter picture time was not so successful.But after a nap, clean panties, and a bottle, we got a few smiles.This was my favorite picture of all that day!!



No comments: