Friday, June 5, 2009

Ahh!! Where does the time go??

Reflecting on the past weeks of May, I can't even count the times that I said, "I need to put that in the blog!" Well, so many times that I don't even remember half of the things that I thought I needed to blog about. With the end of the school year, hours and days seem to pass in a blur.

The last post was Olivia's three month birthday. Her four month birthday was three days ago, so I guess I have some backtracking to do...
One of the things that kept me busy over the last four weeks:

Finishing school took a lot of my time. I never knew the toll that being a mom would have on my job; I thought I could transition flawlessly. Um, yeah. Whatever. So many late nights the last few weeks trying to finish grades that were weeks old... Every night when I got home from picking O up across town, I was exhausted. It's not that I didn't want to do school work, I just didn't have the energy. On top of this, around May 10th or so, the Yearbooks came in. This was such a blessing. They looked great!! There were a few printing glitches and we (the staff) didn't really find a way to pay for it, but overall, it was a great experience, and it's mine again next year! Here are a few photos...
The awesome wrap around cover. This is actually a picture that I took at a faculty meeting we had a few years ago out at the Westervelt Museum. This is one of the statues in front of the North River Yacht Club.
Our tribute page to Paul Bryant. Thanks PWB Museum for the pictures!!
Some of the Senior ads I had the privilege of working on. This was, by far, my favorite part.
Since this is going to post backwards even though I am writing chronologically...what you will have read above this are some of the milestones and fun times we have had with O over the last month!

No comments: