Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ohhhh....Back to School...

Not for me, for Michael. For those of you haven't heard, Bill DeLoach Automotives shut down at the end of May, like many other car dealerships in the United States. That left Michael and several other jobless. So, he enrolled in Shelton the next week for Summer classes. He is taking several classes: English, calculus, American history, a New Testament class, and speech. Two of these are online, and two others are split term, so it's not as much as it seems at first glance, but it is still a lot of work. He has done nothing but study since last Monday. I think he would say his calculus class is the hardest simply because it is one of the split term ones that is supposed to cover a whole semesters worth of info in ONE month. Numbers aren't my thing, and I doubt I could do the calculus work if it were a whole semester, much less a month. He took a test yesterday. I am anxious to see how he did on it.
UPDATE: Michael made a 93 on his Calculus test. Yay, Boo!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Beard Maddox said...

Good Luck Michael!

Retta said...

Wow! Way to go Michael!!!!