Friday, June 5, 2009

She be rollin'...

Well, kind of. SEVERAL posts back I thought that she rolled over on her on. Since she was only like 3 weeks old, I am going to bank on that being false. So, a few weeks ago when I picked her up after school, Gram said that she knew that she started her out on her belly for a nap, but when she went to get her up, she was on her back. I didn't blog about it then, because I sort of wanted to see it for myself. That took awhile. About two weeks after that, she did the same thing for me on a Saturday. I put her down for a nap, and not too long after she started crying. This is actually pretty unusual, because I almost always hear her when she wakes up - our house isn't that big. Sure enough, when I went in there, she was turned over on her back like a June bug. I guess the actual flipping startled her, and that's why she started crying. I have since tried dozens of times to get this act on video. It hasn't happened yet, or you'd be watching it. In fact, she hasn't turned over since, but she sure wobbles a lot! Keep your eyes peeled for future video...

No comments: