Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Dancer

Michael and I are nerds. We know it. We accept it. We are turning our child into one, and she's accepting it, too. Here's what I mean: we TiVo Jeopardy, and have for as long as we've had the ability to. We watch Jeopardy almost daily, and well, it has a catchy theme song, to say the least. Bitty seems to think so, too. She has never really danced much, but to the Jeopardy theme song she gets DOWN!

(BTW -- while I was previewing the video before uploading it to the blog, she heard the music through the computer and started dancing to her own dancing video!)

4 comments:

Katherine said...

I TOLD YOU SHE WAS GOING TO BE A DANCER! So, she got that from her Aunt Kitty! But she SO got the nerdiness from y'all. No question.

Carrie said...

Too cute! I bet she is learning and soaking in all that trivia! One day she might go on and win!

Jennifer said...

how cute is that!!!! love it!

Kerri said...

Carrie, I hope so!! Baby needs a scholarship!!