Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nesting...

sucks. I am so exhausted. Michael and I have worked solid for over fours hours today - rearranging and compacting the outside garage closet, packing and moving boxes, moving out two bookshelves, making goodwill piles, plus tons of other stuff. And to make it worse, with as much as we got done, it seems as though me ToDo list gets longer and longer. However, I am so excited that we got so much work done. Not only did we almost completely empty the nursery, but we were able to load up some old stuff in the garage that has gathered dust for almost a year also. I am obviously thankful for this baby for many reasons, but it seems so much sweeter that we are getting this all done for her.
Mom and I went to the quilt shop yesterday and got all the material to do Olivia's curtains, dust ruffle, bumper pads. I am SO grateful for my Mom's talent!! (and her willingness!!) I love you, Mom!

No comments: