Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 4th ~ The Birth of a Nation; July 5th ~ The Birth of a Tooth

I must say, this has been a difficult journey for tooth number one. This little buggar has caused O much pain and distress, and for us equally - maybe not so much the physical pain, but definitely not being able to really console her when she is in pain. Many layers of Baby Oragel, Teething Tablets, and just plain rubbing her gums has turned into a sharp little razor blade that I feel certain will be used as a tool and a weapon in the near future. I will never forget the day I found this treasure. We were sitting in Pizza Hut enjoying a nice slice of hand-tossed pepperoni. When I was letting her taste a touch of the sauce, I reached my finger in there (now a dangerous feat...) and felt it! There are no pictures, because this little tooth is quite elusive and camera shy. Perhaps when it isn't hurting so much I might can capture a glimpse of this little pearl!

No comments: