Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Best Friends!

This week has not proven to be as bad as I thought it would be. I volunteered to puppysit, not one, but two more dogs while my parents and grandmother were on vacation in Gatlinburg. I thought that maybe, just maybe, I had bitten off a bit more than I could chew with these two new dogs, a baby, a husband who sometimes acts like a baby :), and two other BIG dogs. However, it turns out that Olivia LOVES having them around! I think they have become new BFFs. She especially loves Abbie, the Yorkie because she is a bit older and MUCH slower than Sophie, who is somewhat of a spaz, to say the least. Here are some pics of them just hanging out.
Abbie hardly ever left Olivia if she was on the floor. Sophie in a calmer moment...
This took some work and about 87 pictures, but we finally got them BOTH looking at the camera!



No comments: