Sunday, February 1, 2009

It has begun!

I hope to give as much play-by-play as possible if I can - mainly for my remembrance sake more than for anyone else. It is Sunday night, February 1st, and we are now in the hospital because it's three days past my due date. We were able to come in tonight in order to start Cervadil, a drug designed to help me dilate. Which is good, because when Dr. Smith (not my real doctor - Dr. Allen will be here tomorrow) checked me, I was STILL only 1 1/2 cm and 75%. This little girl is just bound and determined to stay in there! So now we are just watching TV and killing time until morning, when Dr. Allen will come in to induce. More in the morning!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Try to get some sleep! If they offer you a sedative, take it!!! I love and can't wait to meet Olivia as soon as you want visitors.

Unknown said...

Olivia is so cute and smallish I cannot wait to see her up close when you and her feel better,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox


love your sister,
Zoe