Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The First Baby Shower!


Tuesday was a crazy, exhausting day. Although I didn't make it through the City Board walk-throughs with out a visit (I just KNEW they were coming to my room...), I did rack up at our first baby shower! We got some really great gifts. Lots of clothes, a Boppy pillow, and perhaps my favorite - a Pink Spots! Thanks, Noah! We are very thankful and grateful for the love from Bryant High School. Now, as soon as a get her dresser painted we can start filling it up!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Noah wants Olivia to think of him every time she snuggles Pink Spots ;) I'm glad you liked it! Noah sure has loved his and hope Olivia enjoys it and it brings her comfort when you can not! You might want to get a second one if she gets attached so you can rotate and wash. We have three!

Anonymous said...

Hey sis! It is Jessika! This is a beautiful website! Also I laughed out loud about the thing about the Jonas Brothers!!!!! Joe is sooooo cute! Ha! I will see you tomorrow at the baby shower!

Luv you!!!!!
Luv your sassy sis,
Jessika

Anonymous said...

Luv you bub!!!!! You are an awsome brother!!!
Luv your sassy sis,
Jessika

P.S. I feel tall around my mom!!! Help me get over it!!!!!