Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Leg of Christmas

Like many families during the holiday season, Michael and I have several family gatherings to attend. This past Saturday we took care of his father's side of the family. We had a great time visiting with family that we don't get to see enough of. For the first part of the day, we were at Granny Harris's Christmas party. Michael especially loved it this year because we got a start to his family tree. Because Olivia's arrival is right around the corner (literally!), his aunts and grandmother put together a good bit of his background - up through great grandparents. It was really neat, because there were old family photos included, too. This was certainly a gift we will treasure. For the rest of the evening we hung out at his dad's. After exchanging gifts, Michael worked on computer stuff (I'm glad he could help, but blah, boring!), and I got to hang with the girls - MUCH more fun than stupid computer stuff - even though we only talked about the Jonas Brothers. I mean really...could there be more girly guys?!? I guess my parents felt the same way about the New Kids on the Block!! (Oh, oh, oh, OH, oh -- Hangin' tough!!) I wonder what boy band will be popular when Olivia goes boy crazy??

No comments: