Saturday, January 10, 2009

McDonalds

Last night, Michael and I went on a date for Mexican and to Target. Hot date, I know. That's how we roll.

On the way home, I dropped Michael off at his truck and decided that I wanted a milkshake - something that I have been craving lately. So I dropped by the McDonalds by my school for my strawberry shake, and when I rolled down the window, the smell of fries was overwhelmingly good. So, I thought a small fry wouldn't hurt. However, before I pulled up I had already thought about the cookies that they have there (they're three for a dollar!!) and I thought that would be a great compliment to the shake. So, I ordered a large shake, a small fry, and some cookies. This sounded very normal to me. After I ordered, I heard the girl who took my order chuckle, but I didn't think anything about it until I got to the window. She said, "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" I thought this was very strange coming from a McDonalds employee. Intrigued, I told her, "Sure". "Are you pregnant?" she asked. "Because that is an order that only a pregnant woman would place." I died out laughing, some from embarrassment, some just because I guess to an outsider, that is a very strange order! She was a very polite girl and was very tactful in the way she asked!
Just a plug here - the McDonalds at exit 77 is possibly the best in town. I have had nothing but great service here. Except the other day when the milkshake machine was down...