Saturday, January 10, 2009

Showers!!

Last Sunday, January 4th, we were blessed enough to have TWO baby showers! The first one was given by our Sunday School class first thing in the morning, and for the second one we took off after church to Birmingham (Moody) for one given to us by Michael's family. We received some really great stuff at both. All things that we needed, only a few duplicates, and many things that we LOVE. I can't wait to see my girl in some of these sweet outfits!! I feel like I will be dressing her up only to undress her and start all over again!




A canvas for her hospital door from several of our friends in Sunday School.


This is just half of it!!
The Diaper Genie...who knew you could get so excited about a fancy garbage can!


It wouldn't be complete without Olivia the pig!!



Here are some pics from shower number two!




A basket FULL of goodies!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics sis!!!!! I love you! tell bubba i said hey!
Luv ur sassy sis,
Jessika

Unknown said...

I heard whats happening maybe on Monday or earlyer .Hoe are you doing right now ( I hope terrific)tell bubba i said hi too him to. Ok bye,

your sister,
Zoe H.