Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Baby Stuff!!

Yesterday, some new stuff was sent to Michael at work from my friends Kirk and Andrea. Kirk sent us a travel system which I was expecting, and Andrea sent a Pack-n-Play - a complete surprise!!. I had not seen either of these (well, I had seen the pattern for the stroller online...) and to see them out of the packages was just beautiful - esp. the PnP because it's houndstooth!! I am very thankful for Kirk and Andrea - not just for the gifts, but for their great friendship. I have known them both since the fifth grade...who knew I would still be good friends with these people almost 20 years later?!?!

Here are some pics:

The pattern of the PnP up close. I'm in love with this pattern!


The finished product: It has a bassinet, a changing table attachment, and storage underneath the bassinet. Oh, and precious ruffles and bows!
The stroller and carseat:

Michael putting it together AND following the instructions!

I really wanted to help, but I had to turn it back over to him because I couldn't make the pin go in. I am a weenie.
The pattern up close.
The finished product!!

5 comments:

Robyn said...

It's adorable!!

Carrie said...

Its getting more and more real!!!!

The Maxeys said...

I love the pack and play! It was great to see you for just a few minutes last week. Please, please, please have someone call or text us when Olivia is born, so we can come see you. We are very excited for you and praying for you!

Kerri said...

Robyn - thanks!! I thought so!!

Carrie - I know, right! The APA update said to be ready because I could go any day...WHAT?!? I'm SO not ready!

Lori - Will do! Y'all are definitely on the list!!

Anonymous said...

What about me sis???????? Am i on the list? Well of course!!!! See you then!!!! I am SO waiting for my mom to check me out of school and it might be early or late, but atleast i get to have a niece!!!! See ya then!!!!!
Luv ur sassy sis,
Jessika