Friday, January 2, 2009

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009!!!


The year of 2008 was a crazy ride. Let's reflect...
Between January and February, we left a business and a church, two extremely difficult decisions that left us very sad and somewhat broken hearted. In March, a new job and a new church home was found. The best moves that we'd made up to this point because we needed healing on so many different levels. Let the healing begin... April was pretty uneventful, except for Michael's birthday and me looking totally hot at prom, which is proven by this: May...I'm pregnant!! I found out a few days before school was out that I am bringing the newest little Harris into the world. Summer was good - I needed to relax and take it easy. It worked because I was really refreshed and ready to start the school year - except for the new additions to my school schedule - Yearbook. A very big, painful headache. This has caused me some drama over the last few months. We plugged away for the fall both busy at our jobs and getting ready for the new baby. In October we learned the new Harris was a girl, and we decided that she would be called Olivia. November was great for me because I got the whole week off for Thanksgiving, a much needed break to get me through the last little part of the school year. Three weeks after that I got out forthe Christmas break. This was the first year that I didn't wait until the VERY last minute to finish my Christmas shopping...I finished on the 23rd. :) Christmas with our families was the best that it has ever been, which brings us up to New Years. We rang in the new year with friends - the ones God blessed us with in February at our new church home...
So, here's to 2009 - I look forward to all of the new things God has in store for us. Let's start in January with a new baby, and see where he takes us from there!!

No comments: