Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Yipes...A Month? My Badness...

I know. I am a rotten person. I can't even begin to apologize enough. It has been a month since my last post (almost). Things have been so crazy everywhere: school, home, and family. We have been praying for so much: surgeries, jobs, and unspokens. I feel certain God sometimes gets tired of hearing from us. I guess I really would think that, except that He has been so faithful in hearing my prayers, that I know that's not the case.
So, my pledge to you for the month of February: I will post AT LEAST twice a week, if not more. I feel like I have so much to catch you up on that I don't know where to start, so I will try to fill in as I go. Oh, and so I don't feel like I am doing this is vain, please feel free to leave me a comment or two. It helps me to stay motivated to write if I know that people are actually reading!

2 comments:

Katherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katherine said...

I AM READING! :)

And, rest assured, your Lord NEVER tires of hearing from you! He longs for it! Just don't forget to praise Him when He ANSWERS your petitions (with ANY answer-- a "yes," "no," or "later")... that's what I have to work on.